Call for Abstract
International Conference on Artificial Intelligence, Robotics & IoT , will be organized around the theme “AI -The Real Race For Future Venue : Holiday Inn Paris – Marne La Vallée
Venue : Holiday Inn Paris – Marne La Vallée”
AI & IoT - 2018 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in AI & IoT - 2018
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
Like all quests, the Quest for Artificial Intelligence (AI) also begins with dreams. Artificial Intelligence (AI) is a domain that has a long history but is still constantly and actively growing and changing. Human-like systems are illustrated in many stories and are pictured in many ancient art. Starting from the time of ancient Greek philosopher Aristotle people visualized of automation. This Quest for Artificial Intelligence: Dreams and Dreamers session is specially planned for celebrating the vision of the dreamers which includes philosophers, Science Historian, writers, scientists, researchers etc.
- Track 1-1Early mythology and AI
- Track 1-2Aristotle and Syllogism
- Track 1-3Symbolic reasoning
- Track 1-4Alan Turing and his test
- Track 1-51956: A turning point
- Track 1-6AI Winter and its lessons
- Track 1-7Brain Inspired AI Project
A knowledge Based System is a computer platform which uses Artificial Intelligence to solve complications within a specializes domain that involves human expertise. Knowledge-Based Systems were first developed by artificial intelligence researchers. These preliminary knowledge-Based Systems were mostly expert systems .The most recent development of knowledge-Based Systems has been to adopt the skills for the development of systems that use the internet. As knowledge-Based Systems became more intricate the techniques used to denote the knowledge base became further sophisticated. This Knowledge Based Systems session will help researchers to understand how to use Knowledge Based System as a diagnostic tool.
- Track 2-1Inference Engine
- Track 2-2Semantic Web
- Track 2-3Bayesian Network
- Track 2-4Reasoning System
- Track 2-5Object-oriented Programming
- Track 2-6Knowledge Base
- Track 2-7User Interface
Natural Language Processing, or NLP for short, is broadly defined as the automatic manipulation of natural language, like speech and text, by software. The study of Natural Language Processing has been around for more than 50 years and grew out of the field of linguistics with the rise of computers. The steps which are used in Natural Language Processing includes Lexical Analysis, Syntactic Analysis, Semantic Analysis, Discourse Integration, Pragmatic Analysis, etc. This Natural Language Processing session will help participants to understand how a computer can be utilised to perform useful job using various human languages.
- Track 3-1Natural language Understanding
- Track 3-2Natural Language Generation
- Track 3-3The Georgetown Experiments
- Track 3-4Major Evaluation and Task
- Track 3-5Machine Translation
- Track 3-6Computational Linguistics
- Track 3-7NLG Application
- Track 3-8Natural Language Programming
- Track 3-9Concept Mining
Big Data is the fact & figures obtained by any company and managed through new techniques to yield value in the finest way possible. Decades before anyone articulated the term “big data,” industries were using basic analytics to be informed about the trends. This Big Data Analysis focuses on finding hidden threads, trends, or patterns which may be invisible to the naked eye. However, with the advancement of new ideas in Big Data Analysis the efficiency and speed has increased, which leads to smarter business models, more efficient operations and happier customers. This Big Data Analysis session will benefit specially organisations and industry people to mobilize knowledge on how to utilise their data and use it to earn new opportunities.
- Track 4-1Data Fusion
- Track 4-2Tensors
- Track 4-3Machine Learning
- Track 4-4Data Mining
- Track 4-5LHC and Big Data
- Track 4-6Data Journalism
- Track 4-7Data Lineage
- Track 4-8Data Philanthropy
- Track 4-9Urban Informatics
- Track 4-10Surveillance Capitalism
Modern Artificial intelligence (AI), is the capability of a computer-controlled robot to perform assignments commonly associated with intelligent beings. Integration of various systems are necessary for a promising Artificial Intelligence. In modern era, Artificial Intelligence techniques have undergone a renaissance following parallel advances in computer power, Big amounts of data, and theoretical understanding. Modern Artificial Intelligence uses tools and data from the fields like computer science, psychology, philosophy, neuroscience, cognitive science, linguistics, operations research, economics, control theory etc. The Modern Artificial Intelligence session will set a clear picture about various facets of Modern Artificial Intelligence.
- Track 5-1Fuzzy Logic
- Track 5-2Genetic Algorithms
- Track 5-3AI in Shopping and Customer Service
- Track 5-4AI and Emotions
- Track 5-5Discovering New Drugs
- Track 5-6AI: Educating the Future
- Track 5-7AI based Aviation System
- Track 5-8Artificial Intelligence in Healthcare
- Track 5-9Virtual Reality and Image Processing
- Track 5-10AI and Space
Industrial Automation use many control systems managing like computers or robots, and information technologies for handling different processes and machineries in an industry. Intelligent Automation can be used to enhance productivity and efficiency, reduce operational risks, and improve customer experiences. Industrial Automation plays a crucial role in any industry’s next-generation modernization. This Industrial Automation session will helps to evaluate how the widespread integration of Automation, Robotics and Artificial Intelligence is helping to create a difference in human lives.
- Track 6-1Industrial Artificial Intelligence
- Track 6-2Cyber-Physical Systems
- Track 6-3Autonomous Vehicles and Robotics Leveraging AI
- Track 6-4AI in Renewable Energy Forecasting
- Track 6-5AI, Industry and Intellectual Property
- Track 6-6Integrating AI with Human
- Track 6-7Image Recognition Method
- Track 6-8AI, Animation & Games
The ability of the Autonomous Systems to make decisions for themselves, with little to no input from humans greatly increases the utility of Artificial Intelligence, Robots and similar IoT devices. However due to this autonomous function Some experts and scholars have reservations about the use of Artificial Intelligence in various jobs. Writers like Isaac Asimov considered the issue in many of his works. It is very important that consumers trust AI systems, or else their recognition in society will be threatened. This Ethics related session of Artificial Intelligence aims to provide an agenda within which researchers and policy planner foresee the current and future ethical issues and to provide insights about concern related to ethical behaviour.
- Track 7-1Ambient Intelligence Challenges
- Track 7-2Machine Ethics
- Track 7-3Artificial Consciousness
- Track 7-4Robot Ethics and Rights
- Track 7-5Artificial Moral Agents
- Track 7-6Philosophy of Artificial Intelligence
- Track 7-7Computer Power and Human Reason
- Track 7-8AI: Threat to Human Dignity
From SIRI to self-driving cars, from Google’s search algorithms to IBM’s Watson Artificial Intelligence (AI) is growing rapidly. The Future Artificial Intelligence (AI) has the potential to transform the world. Time since the Turing test was proposed, computers have become so intelligent. Artificial Intelligence is fast becoming a major economic force. For sure It will be an integral part of the human life in future. However, a vital question remains is that what will happen if the pursuit for strong AI succeeds and an Artificial Intelligence system will control humans. This session relating to the Future of Artificial Intelligence will assist us to discuss, prepare and prevent such potential outcomes of the future.
- Track 8-1"Thinking" Machine Ever Possible?
- Track 8-2Cyborg Technology
- Track 8-3Solving the Climate Change
- Track 8-4Open up Whole New Worlds to Explore
- Track 8-5AI: Changing Your Relationship with Humans
Although the origin of Robot is rooted in ancient world the modern concept of Robotics started with the advent of Industrial Revolution. In the modern era the term ‘Robot’ has been introduced for the first time by Karel Capek in 1921. Today, one can envisage human-sized robots with the ability of near-human thoughts and works, which are being launched into space to complete the next stages of extra-terrestrial and extrasolar research. Commercial and engineering Robots are now in extensive use performing jobs more economically or with greater accuracy and reliability than humans. This session related to the History of Robotics is meant to drive through the entire journey and visit through the process of creating the human invented automation system.
- Track 9-1Ancient Era and the Concept of Robot
- Track 9-2Asimov and Laws of Robotics
- Track 9-3The First “Programmable” Mechanism, a Paint-Sprayer
- Track 9-4The Turtle Robots
- Track 9-5Landing in the Moon
- Track 9-6Deep Blue beat World Chess Champion
- Track 9-7Robobee
Evolutionary Robotics is a computer-simulated technique of creating intelligent and Autonomous Robots. The initial idea of encoding a robot control system into a genome and have artificial evolution dates to the late 80s. The prime goals of Evolutionary Robotics is to acquire automatic methods for creating intelligent autonomous robot controllers. The central advantage of Robot design methods is that they might one day be used to produce controllers or even whole robots that are skilled of functioning in environments that humans do not understand well. Neural Network is the most common type of controller used in Evolutionary Robotics. This Evolutionary Robotics session is designed to understand and discuss about how to create useful controller to use the robot in many constructive ways.
- Track 10-1Artificial Neural Networks
- Track 10-2Evolutionary Computation
- Track 10-3Virtual Agents
- Track 10-4Cognitive Robotics
- Track 10-5Artificial Metamorphosis
- Track 10-6 Simulated Robotic Agents
- Track 10-7Universal Darwinism
Robots are also assimilation of many parts. All Robot consists of some mechanical, electrical components along with some computer programming. Nowadays as Robots are designed for specific tasks components are also designed likewise which will help to perform better tasks. Robots can be designed in many ways, using all manner of materials, however most Robots share a great deal in common. This session relating to the structure and design of Robot will help a lot to researchers, Industry peoples, students to analyse about the process of creation of Robot and what are the future trend in this area of Automation.
- Track 11-1Actuator
- Track 11-2Soft Robotics
- Track 11-3Elastic Nanotubes
- Track 11-4Robotic Sensing
- Track 11-5Computer Vision
- Track 11-6Sensor Fusion
- Track 11-7Control Theory
- Track 11-8Optical Sensors for Robotics Technology
- Track 11-9Gyroscopes and Accelerometers
- Track 11-10Power Supply and Energy Storage
Robots are already at work in our day to day life and the Automation Process have transformed the way we used to live. We are now living in the smart technology era. What we used to see in science fiction is transformed into reality. Starting from home to office, from underwater to space they are now in every sector. Robots are increasingly coming nearer to us as smart technology allows people to control the functions of their home. As technology becomes more forward-thinking, it's clear that the world is changing and there's a good possibility that robots will be functioning in ordinary people's homes within the next decade or so. The main discussion point of the session will be how Robots grew into an essential partner in our journey and how they are helping us to simplifying our life.
- Track 12-1Time to Expand Our Definition of Robot
- Track 12-2Robots And 3D Printing
- Track 12-3Object Recognition and Motion Planning
- Track 12-4Will Robots Rule Finance?
- Track 12-5Social Robot
- Track 12-6Human-Robot Interaction
- Track 12-7Mechatronics & Robotics
Unlike other sector experts are unanimous in predicting that long-term sustainability of healthcare systems could be met by Automation driven by digital health technologies, such as Artificial Intelligence, 3D-printing or robotics. Robots can support, assist and extend the service health workers are offering. New and smart technology powered by Artificial Intelligence, Robotics & Internet of Things will be one of the driver that will change the traditional health care system.
This session about Robots and Medical System will highlight the role played by these machines in our health care system and issues arising out of it.
- Track 13-1Artificial Health Professionals
- Track 13-2Remote Surgery
- Track 13-3 Robotic Surgery
- Track 13-4Microbot
- Track 13-5Bio-Inspired Robotics
- Track 13-6Designing Treatment Practices
- Track 13-7Elderly Care
- Track 13-8Medical Research and Robotics
- Track 13-9Putting the “Care” Back in Healthcare
- Track 13-10AI for Disabled Person
- Track 13-11Sky Chain & Watson in Health Care System
Beside Earth the only other planet that humans have set foot on is the Moon. However, Robotic explorers have touched the Moon, Mars, Venus, and Jupiter, as well as a few comets and asteroids. In the space society, any unmanned spacecraft can be described as Robotic Spacecraft. For Robonauts, a big advantage is that they need neither food nor drink for survival and can function in very inhospitable conditions. Also Sending a robot to space is much economical than sending a human being. This section will explore about the robotic journey in space and will highlight how Robonaut become a helping hand in space exploration.
- Track 14-1History of Unmanned Space Robots
- Track 14-2ROV and RMS
- Track 14-3Robots and Manned Space Exploration
- Track 14-4Aerobot
- Track 14-5Robonaut
- Track 14-6Orbiters, Rovers, Landers
- Track 14-7Aerial Robotics
- Track 14-8Role of Robots in Space Race
- Track 14-9Mars and Beyond
Robots gradually becomes an integral part in almost every sector to lift productivity and work efficiently. The major sectors where Robots are now playing an important role are aerospace, agriculture, industry, food processing, automobile, construction, Medical, energy, etc. Robotics has open a plethora of opportunities for both entrepreneurs and students. This session about the various utilities of Robot will highlight the use of robots in various sectors and how they are helping to enhance the quality.
- Track 15-1Nanorobots
- Track 15-2Agricultural Robots
- Track 15-3Military Robots
- Track 15-4Ant Robotics
- Track 15-5Mobile Robotics
- Track 15-6Bio Robotics
- Track 15-7Distributed Robotics
- Track 15-8What Human can do, Cobots can too
- Track 15-9Civilian use of Robotics
- Track 15-10Disaster Management and Robots
People have imagined about Industrial Robots from a long time. The first patent for Industrial Robot was applied in 1954. Since then, Robots have taken away some work in factories but also opened new job opportunities in other areas. The addition of technology to the automation process has open many new The Standard function of Robots in industrial sector includes welding, painting, assembly, pick and place packaging, labeling etc. The session about the Industrial use of Robots has been specially designed for those who are part of various industries and for students who are going to join those industries in future. It will also be helpful to business groups to check out various latest Robotic Technologies evolving in various sectors.
- Track 16-1Building Artificial Brains
- Track 16-2Mobile industrial robots
- Track 16-3robotic arm
- Track 16-4robot’s working envelope
- Track 16-5Mechatronics as the new language of the automobile
- Track 16-6Safety standards applied to Robotics
- Track 16-7Robots in labour surplus country
- Track 16-8Robots getting job so people losing job
- Track 16-9The whole market of robots
- Track 16-10Robots and Mechatronics
Now as the Robots are reaching everywhere, starting from our home to our workplace it became an integral part of our life. However, the advancement in Robotic Technologies has raised some ethical question involving both human and machine. Although the concerns are as old as the word Robot, with the growing deployment of machines the apprehension about ethics has been increasing. This session of AI & IoT will try to solve the questions which are unanswered yet.
- Track 17-1Robot Behaviour and Emotion
- Track 17-2Roboethics
- Track 17-3Robotic Governance
- Track 17-4Racist Robots: How do we Eliminate AI Bias?
- Track 17-5Inequality Created by Machines
- Track 17-6Morality, Humans, Machines
- Track 17-7Intelligent use of Robots
With the upgraded Robotics Technology and Artificial Intelligence (AI), Robots will form a great bonding with its creator. We may even come to feel as though Robots are our friends. However, many experts have again and again cautioned us about how intelligent agents are a probable threat to our human race. They have also highlighted the danger of inviting Robots to our homes. some even anxious that in future human will be under control of the machine which it has created. So, the session about the future of Robotics will dwell in to all that possibilities and what will be different scenario if these concerns come true.
- Track 18-1Can the machines think?
- Track 18-2What will be our place in world of machines?
- Track 18-3Robotics will face regulation
- Track 18-4The economic impact of robotic advances
- Track 18-5Will the robots come alive?
- Track 18-6Future transport and robot
- Track 18-7Are We Really Ready for Intelligent Robots?
- Track 18-8Human and robot are better when they team up
The inception of Internet has revolutionized the world and communications like nothing before. The journey of internet begins with the development of computer. Foundation with the early research in packet switching, the government, industry and researchers have been partners in evolving and implementing this new Internet Technology. The history of internet is complex and involves many technological, organizational aspects. Influence reaches throughout society. The aim of this session about the History of Internet will be to revisit the whole journey which led us to today’s digital world.
- Track 19-1The concept of data communication
- Track 19-2The Galactic Network Concept
- Track 19-3Development of packet switching
- Track 19-4ARPANET
- Track 19-5Internet-makes the world a global village
- Track 19-6Interplanetary Internet
- Track 19-7 The period of global digital divide
The Internet of Things (IoT) refers to the network interconnection of objects equipped with ubiquitous intelligence, or simply “Smart Objects”. Several efforts have been made in the last decade to bring together standard modeling languages with generic simulation frameworks. Modeling allow description of aspects at a higher level of abstraction independent from the target platform and simulation helps to simulate such description in large-scale scenarios. This Internet of Things related session will help to learn about the nitty gritty of the importance of modelling and simulation in IoT.
- Track 20-1IoT-Systems of Systems
- Track 20-2Internet of Things and Smart-Territories
- Track 20-3Simulation of the Internet of Things
- Track 20-4Multi-Level Simulation
- Track 20-5Cognitive Agent-based Computing
- Track 20-6Simulation and market
- Track 20-7Embedded software
- Track 20-8Data sensing and analytics
- Track 20-9Ferries based modelling
- Track 20-10Geographical based modelling
Cities across the Globe are getting “smarter” every day owing to the implementation of Internet of Things(IoT) Devices. Cities are using low cost sensors and wi-fi enabled smart services, smart waste management techniques for the city. As the Internet of Things continues to become more implanted in our daily lives, it can help improve the negative effects of urban migration we are facing today. This session about the Smart City & IoT will be very helpful for each one to understand the concept of smart city and how Internet of Things is connected to it.
- Track 21-1Intelligent urban planning
- Track 21-2IoT and energy conservation
- Track 21-3IoT and e-waste management
- Track 21-4"smart city" -a digital utopia?
- Track 21-5Success stories for IoT smart city solutions
- Track 21-6e-Transportation
Automation Technology’s ability to create wonderful things in the future stretches from fiction to fact: self-driving cars, Virtual Reality, smart devices. The applications for internet connected devices are widespread. A growing number of Internet of Things(IoT) devices are designed for human use. Starting from agriculture to defence and space, Internet of Things is affecting our life in many ways. This session about Internet of Things will discuss how the IoT has been now an inseparable part of our lifestyle and the concerns and technologies related to it
- Track 22-1Smart agriculture
- Track 22-2Home automation
- Track 22-3e-Health
- Track 22-4Industrial automation
- Track 22-5Internet of Things Devices
- Track 22-6Efficient transportation system
- Track 22-7Smart logistics
- Track 22-8Environment Monitoring
- Track 22-9IoT-Agent of change for defence sector
- Track 22-10Digital Technologies Solving Social Issues
The process of globalisation has turn the whole world into a global village where each and every one is interconnected and interdependent. To a large extent the development of earth will not be possible without Internet of Things. The emergence of the Internet of Things (IoT) era brought new hope and promised a better future. The interconnection between the IoT and globalisation will be the focus of the session.
- Track 23-1Hybrid Cloud
- Track 23-2Globalization and governance
- Track 23-3Cyber attack
- Track 23-4Internet activism
- Track 23-5Internet censorship
- Track 23-6Net neutrality
- Track 23-7Block chain & Bitcoin
- Track 23-8Global Citizen have no Privacy
- Track 23-9How IoT Helps To Feed The World
The world is changing, and with it so is the Cyber Threat. At one hand greater connectivity helps to provide new business and social opportunities but simultaneously demands for more responsibility. The next generation warfare will be fought by sitting in front of computer screens. As the risk is higher, demand for qualified professionals is also high.
This session about the Cyber Security, Cyber Threat, its challenges and future will be helpful for every participant to discuss about challenges of Cyber Security and what can be the possible solution for a peaceful planet.
- Track 24-1Cyber Ecosystem
- Track 24-2Learning from the Past Attacks
- Track 24-3Ransomware-The Deadly Weapon
- Track 24-4Cyberwarfare & Cyberterrorism
- Track 24-5Cyber Attacks - A war crime
- Track 24-6Mobile & IoT Security
- Track 24-7Digital Forensic
- Track 24-8Security Architecture
- Track 24-9Information Security Culture
- Track 24-10Ways to Fight Cybercrime
In the coming years, Surely the future will be much different from the present. Connecting everything through Internet of Things devices will radically change our world in ways we can ever imagine. Infect it will change the way we think, live and act. Internet of Things is a greenfield market where, New competitors, with new business models, approaches, and solutions, can change and shape the future of mankind. However, every change which is related to Artificial Intelligence, Robotics & Internet of Things involves many questions which needs to be addressed.
This session about the future of IoT and human will provide insight to all those apprehensions about future and deliberates all the possibilities to make our world safer and sustainable.
- Track 25-1Risk mitigation strategies and IoT
- Track 25-2A technology that linked world
- Track 25-3Cyber Attacks - A war crime
- Track 25-4High connectivity=Low cost?
- Track 25-5Securities and privacy concerns
- Track 25-6IoT: Reducing human creativity?
- Track 25-7Pushing The Limit of Current Science
- Track 25-8Youthquake & IoT